Description: Developed by Broken Rhythms artistic director Dyana Sonik-Henderson, Rhythmical Contemporary is a style that was born and developed in Victoria. Its influences include Jazz, Contemporary and Hip Hop with inspiration from animalistic movement and a focus on connecting mind, music and body.
Feel free to reach out to email@example.com with any questions.
- Dates: (Monday) Oct 21, Oct 28, Nov 4, Nov 11, Nov 18, Nov 25
- Location: University Heights Centre (top floor) in Kaleidoscope dance studio
- Times: Level one 6:00-7:15 pm Level two 7:15-8:30
- Address: 401-3980 Shelbourne Street, Victoria, BC, V8N 6J1
- Phone number: 250-508-0577
Level One- Six week session 6:00-7:15pm Rhythmical Contemporary Workshop
Level ONE (Beginner) 6:00-7:15 pm *recommended for dancers with 1-4 years of dance experience
Level Two- Six week session 7:15-8:30pm Rhythmical Contemporary Workshop
Level TWO (intermediate/Advanced) 7:15-8:30pm *recommended for dancers with 4+years of dance experience
*Drop ins $20 per class if space allows. Pre book by email firstname.lastname@example.org (Cash only at the door)
*If paying with check please send email to email@example.com to reserve your spot and make the check out to Broken Rhythms Victoria Society
*Classes that have been paid through paypal are non refundable.
*Each session is non transferable.